Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love के लिए साला कुछ भी करेगा

And then eventually one day my fears came true
My mom put books in a bag and me in a shoe
And every morning I was packed off to school
Where I realized that I am not the biggest fool
There were teachers, and little girls and boys
Who for no reason always made a lot of noise
The little monsters didn't need a reason to cry
They always cried...I didn't even have to try

My teachers.. I almost hated them all
Except one... the sweet Ms. Ritu Paul
She was my teacher in Kinder Garten
Probably the hottest thing after the sun
I know I may have been young then
But the braver than the bravest men
So true to my nature I did approach her
I have always been brave. Not one to dither

So I told her I wanted her to be my girlfriend
But I think the Principal I managed to offend
Because I found myself in his room next day
Who thought himself to be boxer Cassius Clay
I was ready for any sacrifice. Do anything for love
But I couldn't take what I saw when I glanced above
In front of the old oak table I saw the old man
He was doing something no man can stand
He picked me up about 4 ft above the ground
And used the most dangerous weapon found
With his rough hands he pulled my cheek!
As a revenge I decided I should take a leak.
Like monsoon rain it just kept falling down
I had had my revenge against the old clown